Looking for the finishing touch to complete your space?
We’ve got just the thing!
Our custom made heat register covers are crafted out of whatever material you choose, ensuring a perfect match with the surrounding floor or other stonework.
We can transform nearly any tile into the perfect heat register cover for your space.
We custom cut each heat register cover on our water jet machine, and back them all with 3/16″ aluminum for added strength and durability.
- You decide which style and size register cover(s) you need and fill out this form or the form below accordingly. Email email@example.com , you can also fax it or mail it in and we’ll contact you to confirm your order and arrange for payment.
- You send us your tile. See the chart on our FAQ page for minimum sizes we need to work with. We recommend you send an extra tile to as occasionally a tile can break during the cutting process.
- We contact you to confirm your order and process payment.
- We back your tile with 3/16″ aluminum to add strength.
- We precision cut your heat register cover on our water jet machine.
- We box it up and send it to you, ready to be installed. Or, if you prefer, we’ll give you a call so you can come pick up your heat register cover from our Portland, OR location.
Complete this form to order your custom heat register cover!
See our gallery of past heat register covers created below:
And if you’d like more information, please contact us today!