Stone Center, Inc. is a third generation company specializing in dimensional stone fabrication and installation. From vanity or kitchen countertops to slab showers and hand carved limestone fireplaces, we pride ourselves on our fine craftsmanship and innovation.
We are looking for someone who has an eye for detail and a passion for quality and excellence. We’re looking for a craftsman.
We do a lot of hand carving and shape many of our edges by hand. If this is something you enjoy, we want to hear from you.
- Experience fabricating countertops is preferred but we are willing to train the right person.
- experience working with hand tools
- experience shaping edges by hand
- strong work ethic
- attention to detail and quality work
- team player
- positive attitude
- Be able to read shop drawings
- Be able to add and subtract accurately (standard measurements)
- Must be able to measure and work to within 1/16 tolerance
- use hand tools (grinders, routers, etc)
- work to proper safety standards
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
This is a full time position with benefits. Hours are M-F 7:30-4 (some overtime). Pay DOE.