Stone Center, Inc. is a third generation company specializing in dimensional stone fabrication and installation. From vanity or kitchen countertops to slab showers and hand carved limestone fireplaces, we pride ourselves on our fine craftsmanship and innovation. We are looking for someone who has an eye for detail and a passion for quality and excellence.
This is a full time position with benefits. Hours are M-F 7:30-4 (some overtime). Pay DOE.
- Experience installing marble and granite countertops is preferred but we are willing to train the right person.
- experience on construction job sites
- must be able to use hand tools and power tools
- Marble and granite fabrication skills preferred
- capable of reading shop drawings and blueprints
- ability to measure and template projects
- Good organizational skills
- problem solver
- strong interpersonal skills – customer service oriented
- strong work ethic and attention to detail
- team player
- positive attitude
- work to proper safety standards
- Current Oregon Drivers License
- ability to lift 150lb on occasion